The Proseminar is about introducing students to scientific work and specialized literature.
During weekly meetings, new topics of Business Process Management and IT in general are discussed. Furthermore, students gain experience by analysing a professional article, citing properly as well as creating glossaries and bibliographies. This should result in a paper consisting of approximately 3000 words, which can be seen as a preparation for the seminar paper, the Bachelor’s thesis and further scientific research. Over the semesters’ past few weeks, students practice how to hold a scientific presentation in front of a small group which is followed by a short discussion.
- 6 Credit Points
- Bachelor students, who study Information Systems
- Place: Building C3 1, Lecture room 0.01
- Time: Wednesday from 16:00 to 18:00
- Formless registration to Prof. Dr. Peter Fettke
- The lectures kickoff is the first week of every semester