The 1st International Workshop on Conceptual Modeling for Multi-Agent Problem Solving will take place from August 10th to 12th, in combination with IJCAI 2019 in Macao, China.
You can see a list of the relevant topics of the workshop below:
* Conceptual artifacts to visualize and compose multi-agent problem
solvers and their requirements
* Languages to specify and reason about high-level problem solving
* Cooperation frameworks among multiple agents to solve a problem
* Task allocation and quality and efficiency issues
* Workflow driven coordination to enact and deploy multi-agent problem
* Formalisms to bridge conceptual and formal models for decision and
learning multi-agent AI systems
* Evolution and change management for multi-agent problem solving
* Agent Capability modeling
* Ontology modelling and specification for agent and problem solving
More information about the workshop can be found here.