Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
have you already registered? Only a few places are still available …
WTS and the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) are pleased to announce that
- October 2017 in Berlin, Germany, its innovation study “Artificial Intelligence in Taxation”.
We would like to invite you to this event!
The application scenarios for methods of artificial intelligence (AI) in the field of taxation are still largely unexplored. With our joint study together with selected companies we would like to close exactly this gap and pave the way for the development of innovative control solutions in the AI environment.
Within the scope of our study we have explored potentials and also concrete application scenarios of AI applications in the tax field. In addition, as a special highlight, we will present the first prototypes for selected fields of application at the event.
In addition to the results of the study, you can expect exciting presentations and discussions with prominent participants. Be part of it:
- Axel Dewitz (Head of Tax, Customs, M&A AUDI)
- Fritz Esterer (Member of the Board of Directors of WTS)
- Prof. Dieter Kempf (President of the BDI e.V.)
- Dr. Hans Maier (Head of Taxes Bosch)
- Prof. Dr. h. c. Rudolf Mellinghoff (President of the Federal Finance Court)
- Heinrich Montag (Head of Taxes E.ON)
- Prof. Dr. Robert Risse (Head of Finance Tax & Trade Group Henkel)
- Prof. Dr. Dr. Wolfgang Schön (Director of the Max Planck Institute)
- Prof. Dr. Dr. h. c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Chairman of the Board of DFKI)
The agenda of the event is attached to this invitation.
Would you like to learn more about artificial intelligence in the control area? Then register as soon as possible and secure your place. Please note that there is a limited number of participants at this event. >> Registration.
October 13, 2017 – 10:15 – 16:30
House of German Business – Breite Straße 29 – 10178 Berlin
WTS in cooperation with DFKI